There are always so many different animal related events happening in the Pacific Northwest! Whether it’s trivia night at a dog friendly bar, a hands-on way to learn about different animals, a volunteering event, a fundraiser, or something else, there’s often something happening. If you’re looking for an animal themed event in the area, here are some of the many things going on.
Some events will require tickets or pre-registration while there are others that you can just show up to. Please check the notes or look into the event beforehand to see what you might need to attend. Click on the event you are interested in to find out more information, including where it will talking place and how to register or get tickets if need be.
Ways to find out more information:
- Events at the Vancouver Aquarium (Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
- 2018 ZooTunes at the Woodland Park Zoo (Seattle, Washington)
- Event Calendar at the Woodland Park Zoo (Seattle, Washington)
- BringFido is a great website and has a lot of resources on bringing your dog on any day trip or vacation! In addition to dog friendly hotels and other places, they often have dog friendly events happening all around the world.
- Here’s Where to Get Pet Photos with Santa in the Seattle Area from Seattle DogSpot
Do you want an event included in this calendar? Is there something I’m missing? Let me know! Shoot me an email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below: